Saturday, September 17, 2011

My Dating List

(recording in process, no swiping ;0)
What I want is a parallel lover/ someone I can see at eye level/ What I want is a parallel playmate/ Hanging with me and understanding/ I would rather be alone/ than to be a mindless clone/ oh I would rather tell the truth/be myself/What the hellsa?/ Parallel/ hold my hand/walking in the same direction/ parallel/ share good life/laughing with a lover and friend/ could it be possible that somewhere out there is a parallel?/ What I want is a Parallel partner/ hold your own but still want to be here/ What I need is a parallel equal/ more than one so our whole should double/ I would like to see the world/ I’m no good at playing “girl”/ oh I would rather tell the truth/be myself/what the hellsa?/ Parallel/ hold my hand/walking in the same direction/ Parallel/ share good life/laughing with a lover and friend/ could it be possible that somewhere out there is a parallel?/ Parallel/ Yin Yang/ keep your name/ love does not mean you own me/beside or far away/I need to trust your loyalty/ I will love you as you are/ unconditionally/ we are parallel/ hold my hand/walking in/ the same direction/ Parallel/share this life/laughing with/ a lover and friend/ could it be possible that I’d be undone/having fun/so in love with a parallel/ together we are better/Parallel/ we talk without a filter/Parallel/ hold my hand/walking in the same direction…

If you are out there, come record this with me...seriously!

No comments:

Post a Comment