Sunday, March 24, 2013

Palm Sunday Sermon Song

Sermon notes that turned into a song during the service. I got up and sang this Acappella last night at Life Church, Pastor Matt Rice 3/23/13


Make Your House a Home
-inspired during Pastor Matt's mssg 3/23/13
Jesus I want to know you
Light my heart on fire
Alter every part of my life before
I can feel your revival
Fresh wind and revelation
I am ready to see you break through the doors
Jesus is coming
Will you be open?
Will he be welcome
To make your house a home?
(Sing) Abide in me
Lord abide in me
Abide in me Lord
Make this house your home
Church and body the temple
Hear him knocking to enter
This is soul renovation from within
Grace is justification
Holiness is a cleansing
Break the power of past sin -never again
Jesus is with us
God I am open
Spirit is welcome
To make this house a home
(Sing) Abide in me
Lord abide in me
Abide in me Lord
Make this house your home
Work in me
Do your work in me
Lord work through me
Lord make this house your home
Love on me
Lord love on me
Lord love through me
Please make this house your home
Abide in me
Lord abide in me
Abide in me Lord
Make this house your home
-through shawna ray, today 3/23/13


Sermon Notes:
All Heaven breaks loose
An entry fitting for the king of Heaven
He comes in prophetic way, deeply theological (grounded in scripture)
Zachariah 9- he comes on a donkey as in the old testament
With power clothed in humility

Lowly-on a donkey
Elicits a highly passionate response
The first palm Sunday was spontaneous active worship in response - welcoming Jesus, laying down the path
When Jesus comes, there is a shift and movement ready to take place
Son of David - a King that God would raise up!
Procession concludes at the temple- God's home. Jesus drives out the money changers. Not about buying and selling. Make this a house of prayer and welcoming.
1 Corinthians 3:16- you are God's temple. Your body is a temple of the holy spirit
Revival is about the supernatural but true revival is about hearts turned toward Jesus (repentance) with a fresh revelation and affirming love
God wants to renovate your soul and decorate your house
He wants every part of you - hearts on fire not trying to please everyone. True to the word and messages in Spirit and truth
Might not be "seeker friendly" but we will be sensitive seekers, surrendered to God, allowing the Holy Spirit to flow through us and meet people as they are with love and acceptance, pure and real. This is God's house. All are welcome. God will set you free and wants to use you to welcome more souls into the Kingdom.

Romans 12

#palm sunday; #Jesus; #easter; #welcome; #House of God; #temple; #Spirit #abide; #make this house your home; #home; #renovation; #Grace; #holiness; #worship; #prayer
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®



















No comments:

Post a Comment